Thursday, November 5, 2015

The Joker and Harley Quinn

Do you ever have those days, when you have a lot to do, and you really don't want to do it? And then you see the new posters for The Suicide Squad movie? "Ferb, I know what we're going to do today!"

Well last week, in an attempt to further procrastinate, my sister and I dressed up as the new Harley Quinn and the old Joker. Just for fun... Because why not?

Anyway, it was awesome. I did our makeup, we cosplayed, we went outside in the mushy fall weather and took pictures, while our little brother made fun of us. Good times.

I posted a few of them on Instagram, even though I really wanted to post them all. I thought that might be a little overkill, so now this post is dedicated to that time. Enjoy :)




 


 
 
I used the tutorials from the fabulous Glam & Gore on YouTube(definitely check her out if you're into SFX makeup). For a list of the products I used, check out my posts on Instagram for India's Harley Quinn look and my Joker look. 
 
This was by far the most fun I've had on a look. I love the times when you can just get really crazy and messy, like with the Joker. (I keep accidentally typing "Jokey"... weird.) Harley's makeup wasn't as messy, but still super fun. I'm hoping to get my hands on some SFX supplies before the Suicide Squad movie comes out next year. Either way, this is definitely how we're going to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment