Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Greetings, Interweb

Hello Internet!

I'm Bella Kline, known as @bellakmakeup on Instagram. I'm an amateur makeup artist. I've been having fun with my makeup account, so I figured- why not try a blog? I've always thought it sounded fun, so I'll give it a shot.

This first post will be a little about me. Other than makeup, I love reading. LOVE. READING. My dream is to have a library like the Beast's in Beauty and the Beast(really). Some of my favorite books are The Lunar Chronicles, The Selection series(Maxon... *sigh*), The Hunger Games, Red Queen... the list could go on and on. Plus there are the classics I love, which admittedly are few. Jane Eyre, Pride and Prejudice. You know. Oh, and Edgar Allen Poe. Love that guy.

Some makeup I did inspired by "Red Queen." The two colors really got my wheels turning.

Like all teenagers, I can't live without music. Demi Lovato, Paramore, Fall Out Boy... The good stuff.

Now time for TV and movies! Oh, where do I begin... I'm in several fandoms, including but not limited to: The Hunger Games, Doctor Who, The Avengers, Disney, The Maze Runner... You know what? Just look at my Pinterest profile. That would be easier than listing them all here.

So this was probably super boring, but I wanted to jump into this before I chickened out. I'm thinking about doing swatches and a reviews of the new-ish Urban Decay Naked Smoky palette. Or maybe the Kat Von D Mi Vida Loca Remix palette? We'll see ;) 



No comments:

Post a Comment